Competitive remuneration and rewards
- Remuneration and benefits take into account the nature of the work, performance, responsibility, stress, and market conditions.
- All workers should enjoy the same respect and equality to wages, rewards and training.
We closely monitor wage developments in the labour market and have a policy that wages should be competitive. We observe closely that a gender wage gap is not present.
Veitur have much more to offer employees:
- Sports grant: to support themselves in a healthy lifestyle
- Education grant: whether to promote oneself in economic activity or in personal skills
- Transportation grant: to support themselves in a healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyle
- Summer houses: across the country, to have quality time when off work
- Cafeteria: to enjoy a variety lunch suitable for all, at a minimum price
- Gym: to strengthen the body in good company at Bæjarháls