Tips on electricity
Electricity can be dangerous to handle and it's important to do it right.
Here are some useful tips on how to handle electricity safely:
- Let a certified electrician do the wiring and the improvement of the electricity board.
- Obtain the assistance of professionals in the selection of lighting outdoors and in damp places like bathrooms and laundries.
- Do not postpone repair of electrical equipment.
- Do not place stronger bulbs in lamps but they are made for.
- Do not dim lights by covering lamps.
- It is important to keep a distance between a light bulb and a combustible material.
- Do not leave things laying around which children can plug into sockets.
- It is good to use sockets with child protection.
- Unplug string lights while changing the bulbs.
- All electronic devices should be CE marked.
- Do not leave electrical appliances, such as washing machine and dryer, running while you are away or asleep.
- Do not connect too many devices to the same outlet with a hub.
- Remember to turn off the stove immediately after use.
- Do not leave flammable objects on the stove.
- Clean the kitchen fan regularly. The accumulated fat can ignite.
- Remove chargers from sockets when not in use.
- Never sleep with electric heating blankets or cushions turned on.
- Do not use unprotected lighting in humid air.